why cant i lose weight as easily as i lose friends
why cant i lose weight as easily as i lose friends
(In alphabetical order by artist)
- Anna Kendrick – “Cups (When I’m Gone)”
- Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie – “This Is What It Feels Like”
- A$AP Rocky feat. Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam – “Wild For The Night”
- Avicii – “Wake Me Up”
- Avril Lavigne – “Here’s To Never Growing Up”
- Bastille – “Pompeii”
- Bauuer – “Harlem Shake”
- Bingo Players feat. Far East Movement – “Get Up (Rattle)”
- Britney Spears – “Ooh La La”
- Britney Spears – “Work B**tch”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
- Bruno Mars – “Treasure”
- Bruno Mars – “When I Was Your Man”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar – “Thinking About You”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”
- Capital Cities – “Safe And Sound”
- Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
- Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”
- Drake feat. Majid Jordan – “Hold On, We’re Going Home”
- Drake – “Started From The Bottom”
- Ellie Goulding – “Burn”
- Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX – “I Love It (I Don’t Care)”
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
- Jason Derulo – “The Other Side”
- Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake – “Holy Grail”
- Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”
- Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z – “Suit & Tie”
- Katy Perry – “Roar”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Catch My Breath”
- Ke$ha – “C’mon”
- Ke$ha feat. will.i.am – “Crazy Kids”
- Krewella – “Alive”
- Lady Gaga – “Applause”
- Lana Del Rey – “Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert – “Same Love”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – “Can’t Hold Us”
- Maroon 5 – “Daylight”
- Maroon 5 – “Love Somebody”
- Martin Garrix – “Animals”
- Martin Solveig & The Cataracs feat. Kyle – “Hey Now”
- Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”
- Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
- Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith – “La La La”
- One Direction – “Best Song Ever”
- One Direction – “Story Of My Life”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- OneRepublic – “If I Lose Myself”
- Passenger – “Let Her Go”
- P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me A Reason”
- Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – “Timber”
- Pitbull feat. TJR – “Don’t Stop The Party”
- PSY – “Gentleman”
- Rihanna – “Pour It Up”
- Rihanna feat. David Guetta – “Right Now”
- Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko – “Stay”
- Robin Thicke feat. Kendrick Lamar – “Give It 2 U”
- Robin Thicke feat. T.I., Pharrell Williams – “Blurred Lines”
- Selena Gomez – “Come & Get It”
- Selena Gomez – “Slow Down”
- Taylor Swift – “22”
- Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- will.i.am feat. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
- will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
- Ylvis – “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)”
- Zedd feat. Foxes – “Clarity”
- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams – “Stay The Night”
His reaction is just the cutest thing
I love how they got him that little roach monster thing next to him
(Source: , via itsjakewong)
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.”
a high school teacher’s list of 100 wisest words (via live-la-bella-e-vita)
"too old for pokemon" is not a thing
Video Game In Colors.
Inspired by : (x)
Cake Batter Fudge
1 cup yellow cake mix
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut into small squares
1/4 cup milk
Mix cake mix and icing sugar in microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Do not overmix as sprinkle colour may bleed.
Spread into greased pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
yo so i made this shit
fucking delicious everyone should do it
do not add as many sprinkles as i did tho ouch my teeth
needs to be in at least overnight tho to actually get kind of fudge-like, you can eat it after an hour but it’s closer to batter then anything else at that point (still good lol)
(Source: , via lookatthebrianside)